The cheapest WordPress managed Hosting and Domain registration to create a website. This will cost you $72.50-81.50 for a Year in total.
Create a WordPress commerce or blog site with our low-cost formula. I challenge if anyone can find some other affordable solution for a Year’s billing.
Managed WordPress hosting is a concierge service where all technical aspects of running WordPress is managed by the host. This includes security, speed, WordPress updates, daily backups, website uptime, and scalability, etc.
There are many WordPress hosting companies that offer premium features at affordable prices. For Beginners, a WordPress shared hosting account is recommended. On a shared account, you may find your website running slow at times but you can optimize your website with cache plugins and other means. Companies also offer premium features like SSD hard disks etc which improve loading speed. Later with the increase in traffic, you can update your account accordingly.
Hosting: Siteground WordPress Hosting
- Best Shared Hosting Packages with tons of premium features. ( free SSL, free business email addresses, built-in cache program, Cloudflare support from Cpanel, free backup, etc)
- 3 WordPress hosting packages according to your need. ( I recommend to go for Grown Big WordPress managed solution)
- Fastest loading speed among the competitors
- Excellent Customer service
- WordPress.Org recommended Hosting Company. It’s third in the list with BlueHost and DreamHost
Purchase Domain from Godaddy.com
The company is the most trusted domain registrar and offers the cheapest solutions. They offer .com domain at as low as $1 price tag for your first purchase in some countries.
Total Cost for SiteGround Hosting + Godaddy Domain :
|Domain on Godaddy||$1-9 per Year|
|GrowBig Hosting on SiteGround||$71.40 per Year|
|Total||$72.50-81.50 per Year|
A domain with an uncommon extension (Example .online) can be purchased with a very low price from any domain registrar. Eventually, it all comes to cheap Hosting. Best of luck finding it otherwise this formula is here to stay.